אתרים מקושרים


  • the sec, the supreme court, and enron - the wall street journal carried a story yesterday on the pressure building on the sec to file an amicus brief supporting the petition for certiorari filed by the plaintiffs in the enron securities litigation against the firm's former ...


  • CollegeNET Forum - To wear makeup or not? - I have to have a little makeup on if I go out anywhere, even just to walmart. If I am going out on a date with my husband or with friends, I put on everything, but I do not go overboard with it. I hate to see a woman with too much makeup on, it makes her look too old.


  • Breaking News- Marc Jacobs in Makeup, Stephanie Seymour's ... - DOES MY BUTT LOOK FAT?Katie Holmes made the transition from girl next door on 'Dawson's Creek' to drop dead diva as Tom Cruise's wife. Does.


  • Geek Etiquette » Dresscodes: Geek vs Non-Geek - I'm working on an article on semi-formal dress for events like my work's upcoming conference dinner. But when I told some local geeks about it, they pointed out that they never really dressed up for that kind of thing. ...